Watch and Clock Repair
Regular maintenance of your fine watch will extend its life for many years and even generations.
- Battery replacement
- Complete overhaul
- Watchband and strap replacement
- Replacement of any defective watch parts
- Review functionality of interior & exterior watch parts
- Assembly and lubrication of the movement
- Check movement function
- Crystal replacement
- Hands replacement (if available)
- Gasket replacement
- Stem and crown replacement
- Dial replacement (if available)
- Pressure and water resistance testing
Wipe off your watch periodically to remove dust, dirt, moisture and perspiration. Keeping your watch clean on the outside lessens the chance of it getting dirty on the inside.